football-bet-tips.com does not offer bookmaking or any services related to bookmaking. It is a sports tipping and consulting site, while tips/predictions are part of that consulting.
Neither football-bet-tips.com, nor anyone associated with football-bet-tips.com accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any loss that may be sustained as a result of the use (or misuse) of the football-bet-tips.com tips or advertisement placed at the football-bet-tips.com, irrespective of how that loss might be sustained.
football-bet-tips.com does not guarantee winnings and cannot be held liable for losses resulting from the use of information obtained from here. football-bet-tips.com cannot be held responsible for any erroneous or incomplete on-line results. In order to get the bookmakers' current odds it is necessary to visit the web site of the bookmaker.
football-bet-tips.com does not accept any responsibility for any erroneous information presented here.
football-bet-tips.com may make improvement and/or changes in the products and services provided without prior notice.
All material on the web site including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, photographs belongs to football-bet-tips.com.
You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the site for any commercial purpose.
football-bet-tips.com may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting.
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
- "Personal Data” means any information that concerns You as an individual and that You will voluntarily provide to us such as when You create your Account or that we may collect while You visit the Site, and that, regardless of the nature thereof, enables us to directly or indirectly identify You (for example, You may just be identifiable).
- "Electronic identification” data means information created or calculated on or from your devices, while you are connected to the Internet, and that allows football-bet-tips.com to identify you as a User (more specifically, such data allows football-bet-tips.com to identify your devices).
football-bet-tips.com collects Personal Data when You open an Account and when you order Picks on the Site. Some of the information we may request from You is mandatory to order Picks. football-bet-tips.com may also receive some Personal Data from commercial partners, who must guarantee that they are permitted to transfer such data to us.
football-bet-tips.com uses this information: to customize the advertising messages you receive, to answer your requests about certain products or services, to inform You about promotions or new offers if you have accepted to receive this type of information from football-bet-tips.com, and also in order to optimize the Site's operation and efficiency.
Finally, some information can be aggregated (becoming anonymous) in order to optimize your use of the Site. We also use anonymous data for our surveys and statistics (for example, to select users by country of origin).
Under no circumstances will football-bet-tips.com share or disclose your Personal Data, unless:
- You have given us your prior consent to share such data (e.g. for direct marketing campaigns);
- The law or a court requires us to do so.
Your Personal Data will be kept so long as You use your Account on the Site, and for a 90-day period after requesting the closure of your Account on the Site, in order to protect your former Account name and to prevent other users from using it inappropriately.
You have a right to access, rectify and delete all Personal Data concerning You which has been collected while using football-bet-tips.com’s services. In order to exercise this right, You have to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
football-bet-tips.com has the right, in order to optimize its service, to place cookies on your devices and to access them. Cookies are files saved on your computer's hard drive while browsing the Internet. A cookie does not identify You personally but records information concerning your browsing patterns that can be read directly by football-bet-tips.com’s servers during your visits and following searches.
You have the option of configuring the reception of cookies on your hard drive as follows:
- If using Internet Explorer 6 (Microsoft): Go to the "Tools”, "Internet Options”, "Privacy” menu and select the cookies management level you require.
- If you use previous versions or alternative browsers (Firefox, Safari, etc.), please refer to the help files or the corresponding user manuals.
By modifying the configuration of your devices, you can therefore decide to accept all cookies, be informed when a cookie is activated or refuse all cookies. You can also destroy all of the cookies stored on your hard drive.
If you choose to refuse any cookie offered, You are informed that your browsing experience will be restricted, and will be impossible in some cases.
football-bet-tips.com reserves the right to refuse, without being liable for any damages or costs, an order already accepted by us in the following situations, without limitation:
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- We have reason to believe You are under 18;
- We have reason to believe that You resell or make available Picks to third parties.
football-bet-tips.com informs the visitors of the Site, subscribers or any other users that the pick news, information and recommendations published on the Site are provided for information purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on the Site. The Site's visitors and subscribers therefore confirm that they have legal capacity and acknowledge that they shall be solely liable for their acts and decisions.
The Users shall not hold football-bet-tips.com liable on the basis of any recommendations or information provided. You shall be solely liable for any use You make of the information and picks published by football-bet-tips.com.
Sports betting are subject to various laws. Users of the Internet are responsible for knowing which legislation is applicable.